Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week 18,19, 20 ....I've Lost Count, But I'm 6 Weeks Out!!!!!!!


I know, I know....Where the hell have I been...well, training my fucking ass off, moving, trying to keep a 1 year old dare devil alive, and somehow starting my own beauty line. I'm officially a crazy person. Why would anyone want to take on so much crap?! Well, my mothers name is Janet Roberts and she spawned me and people say I'm just like her and she can't sit down for the life of her, sooooo pretty sure it's in my genetic makeup.

First, I'd like to discuss moving on a diet. The idea of moving is the absolute worst and you don't realize how much shit you have until you have to box it all up. When you're moving there is no easy access to food, no where to keep it cold so you really gotta prepare that one. Now everyone else just ordered pizza and drank beer, and I may have cried a little in the process of watching them all decompress and sip pumpkin flavored ale. But, let's face it...Ive been doing this for 5 months and Its just not worth a sip of beer at this point....or a greasy slice of pizza. I mean, if I'm gonna cheat it's gonna be super awesome. Like an enormous bag of candy from Sweet Factory.....just sayin.

I have become the mom who just doesn't care how dirty my child is or what he may have just eaten off the ground. One thing I can say is that when youre dieting and training for a bikini show you just don't have the energy to give a shit. We went to Target and I gave Colton one of those vitamin c lollipops, you know, so he'd behave and 10 minutes in he dropped the damn thing. I even stepped on one side of it as we walked past. I thought for a moment, "I'm just gonna keep going...maybe he'll forget about it", but no...he screamed and I just can't handle breakdowns at the moment....without wine and sugar...soooooo, I went back and picked up that dirty lil thing and gave it back to him........don't judge me.

Now on to more fabulous things. I just ordered my bikini for the competition! And of course got my stripper heels! Only 6 more weeks to get bikini amazing and after doing a trial for my competition tan, which looked like Magda from "Something About Mary", I need to find a way to hide pre-show, because as Geoff puts it, "it's not good for business."

  


 I have several people asking me how I was able to get in shape and interested to know what I've been eating. Here's the thing....I stopped complaining about my body and started making changes. It's as simple, yet not as simple as that. I'm not gonna lie, the first 5 weeks are awful and you'll probably cry a few times, but then....you start changing and it just becomes your routine. I'm not special, I don't have athletic genetics, I had a baby a year ago, and I hate not eating Halloween candy. Geoff is just an amazing coach, he knows his shit and I finally starting listening and doing the work. I document everything on My Fitness Pal and I measure EVERYTHING. I follow a strict 1600 calories and eat a balanced diet, except when I have to carb cycle for this damn show. I'm excited to finally have my event and eat a real meal for Christmas, however, if anything, this has taught me how do-able a regular meal plan is. And I wont miss rowing for 45 minutes......Netflix on a laptop on a box while rowing has saved my life.....thank you Natasha, my lil bikini babe.

Here are my latest progress photos:

Sept 1                         Oct 1                                                  Nov 1

1 comment: