Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 8- Finally I See Some Results And P.s....The Orange County Fair Is Gross!


Once upon a time there was this really impatient chick who wanted results like now, and she learned that that shit just wasn't gonna happen in 2 weeks or even 7 weeks, but in 8 weeks a fuckin miracle happened and she started changing!! Other people started noticing and telling her finally that she was lookin amazing.... So, the moral of this story is it's total bullshit, but if you hang in there just 8 weeks and do all the shit you're supposed to do, all your hard work will start paying off. But lets face it, most of us say "fuck it" by week 3 :/


I have to say though, that I honestly thought this would be harder....Now don't get me wrong... I have my moments. Especially when having to attend parties and festivities or traveling, which luckily is few and far between. And it's tough when someone says "lets do champagne brunch on Sunday" and you can't go for obvious reasons. But you get into a rhythm and after awhile you don't really crave the sweets you used to not be able to live without. Now, this may all change when I'm 12 weeks out and carb depleting, but for now its do-able :) You just really have to keep your calendar open for several months and make no serious plans because that's where it all goes out the window. You become slightly anti social but you can get creative and have friends over and teach them clean eating recipes while you feed them your latest crock pot creation ;)


Now, if you continue eating like shit and give up on life you'll become one of the fair people I saw on Sunday. If you want to eat clean and change your life and are having a hard time doing so, go to the Orange County Fair and look at the people that are walking around. You'll want to clean up your shit real quick. I have never seen so many overweight people eating the most disgusting crap. I'm a total sugar person so I get it, but take anything already horrible for you and deep fry it just for shits and giggles...And BY THE WAY what is "bacon cotton candy??!!!"who creates this shit?! Is there a gross fair people committee that puts these recipes together? Are they still alive? There wasn't ONE fresh fruit stand and it took me an hour to find someone who sold unsweetened ice tea. And I'm sorry, that enormous turkey leg?! If you're one of those people walking around chomping on that I have two things to say to you, " You look ridiculous and close your mouth when you chew...you're not a caveman." If you think that's healthy, it has more calories than a serving of fried Oreos. Just sayin...

Now on a healthy note, I've been religious about eating clean and hitting my 1700 calories every day and other than traveling a few weeks ago, I haven't missed a beat. I am focused and decided that I wasn't gonna be that mom that felt sorry for herself. I talk to so many people in the gym that lose motivation and kind of get into a rut. I think the key is to have a goal. A goal of some kind, which I know I've mentioned before, but I think it's SUPER important. Also, throughout the process, you will go from being super motivated to just wanting to give up. The point in which you start to see the changes is when your motivation and determination will be unstoppable. And like Geoff has told me for the last 2 months, "Just hang in there a little longer." He is so right....damn, I hate that.

 I love this picture below...It says it all. If only he would have just kept at it a little longer....




Lastly, here is my progress in just 8 weeks  :)

                                         Week 1                                                                         Week 8


 XO! Insane Bikini Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment